Fisherhaven Traveller’s Lodge is centrally situated, presenting the opportunity of visiting all your favourite destinations in the Greater Overberg while providing affordable,relaxing accommodation in comfortable, cosy rooms in a rejuvenating and tranquil small village setting of Fisherhaven, just off the Cape Whale Route towards Hermanus.
• Free broadband internet access for checking email and surfing the web
• Various shaded garden sitting areas
• Indoor swimming pool
• Guest lounge with comfortable sofas and coffee table, available info pamphlets and map to plan trips.
• Our en-suite double rooms have a hair dryer, mini-fridge and tea & coffee facility.
• Indoor barbeque facility with pool table.
• The view from our ‘Sundowner Deck’ upstairs will take your breath away as the sun creates the most beautiful painting of colours with clouds on its journey down behind the Koggelberg mountains in the distance.
Secure enclosed parking.
Take a refreshing dip in the indoor swimming pool while the fire burns the charcoal in preparation for your barbeque. There is an indoor barbeque facility with seating area available to cater for all kinds of weather. Take a dip in the pool, read a good book or challenge your partner to a game of pool.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor barbeque facility
- Shaded seating areas
- Pool Table
The lounge offers a relaxing space with soft comfortable leather lounge suites and coffee table. Family board games, Jenga & Rummicub are available in the table drawer.
- Leather Lounge Suites
- coffee table with large tourist map
- Board Games
For those who prefer to cook their own meals, the kitchen is available and fully equipped. There is also a dining table with six chairs.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Table
- Six Chairs
What our guests had to say
Ons was hartlik verwelkom en aangesien daar spasie beskikbaar was het hulle ‘n opgradering aangebied. Die fasiliteite is baie gerieflik, mooi, netjies en skoon. Ons het baie veilig gevoel gedurende die tyd daar.
Great peaceful and lovely place. We enjoyed the walk on the beach. Thank you!
Laetitia & Delphine
Things To Do
The Greater Hermanus offers a large variety of events and activities.
Activities include; First Friday of the month Art gallery walks, Saturday country market, Golf, Sailing, boating,Paragliding, kite surfing,kayaking, shark cage diving, fishing,fly- fishing,diving, tennis, squash, bowling, swimming,hiking, bird watching, horse riding,quad biking,off road mountain biking tree- top sliding, whale watching boat trips or land based along the Cliff path and wine tasting.
Places to visit: SANSA (South African National Space Agency)
Benguela Cove Wine Estate